Welcome to the CDP downloads page Around 80 new processes, including:
CDP has now released its 8th software upgrade (the first since 2014).
Release 8.0 (Oct. 2023) strengthens CDP's toolset especially in the treatment of formants, waveset distortion, segmentation and repetition:
– New waveset distortion processes
– New multichannel processes, including special tools targeting 8-channel and 16-channel arrays
– New PVOC processes, including extensive manipulation of formants
– New vocal processing tools, including many new ways to chop and repeat segments
– New synthesis and waveform generation tools
– Many small improvements, extensions and bug fixes
– Some special Wishart "experimental" and "scientific" processes
Compiled for Mac and PC.
Existing users are normally recommended to do a fresh install, rather than upgrade their present system.
Welcome to the CDP downloads page
Around 80 new processes, including:
For Linux, CDP has to be built from sources: see our GitHub page.
Source code is distributed under an LGPL licence. It is 'pure' source code, not binary libraries which could easily be incorporated into 3rd party applications. The latter is a goal for which we need a team of programmers and ideally some funding. CDP source for all platforms is available via GitHub.
Dave Phillips has provided notes on how to build CDP for Linux - See - The Renoise CDP tool