Author Topic: SFEDIT CUTMANY  (Read 26 times)

Seán

• View Profile
SFEDIT CUTMANY
« on: June 23, 2022, 01:22:22 PM »
Hello all,

I have been using CDP for a number of years now but have only just joined to forum. Nice to digitally meet you all!

I had a question re. SFEDIT CUTMANY. When using it in on the command line, (Mac OS 10.14.6) and specifying an output directory that is not the Home directory, it only writes one output slice from a potential many. If I write the output in the Home directory however it successfully writes multiple files. Just wondering if this is expected behaviour, or maybe I am doing something incorrectly?
Thanks in advance, and thanks also to the CDP team for such an amazing and inspiring set of programs!

Seán

simonk

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: SFEDIT CUTMANY
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 09:21:43 AM »
Hi Seán,
Welcome to the forum & thank you for the complimentary remarks.

As a seasoned user I expect that you'll have set the environmental variables and so have a working, in every other way, system.
In which case this would seem to be a bug.
I'll alert Richard to this, thanks for the heads up.

Simon

rwdobson

• View Profile
Re: SFEDIT CUTMANY
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 12:34:30 PM »
I have tested this with the same OS version (and both 2016 build and the latest build) and not been able to reproduce the problem. It would be helpful to have example command lines and data file to reproduce as closely as possible. Test reports from other users would be welcome too!

Richard Dobson